Monday, March 22, 2010

BidCactus

I wanted to let everyone know about my experience with BidCactus. When I search for it online, all I can find are bad reviews about how it is a scam and "bots" are doing all the bidding. I have to tell you that is far from the truth. Basically, the way it works is one purchases a "bid pack", which is just paying money for a certain amount of chances to bid. I purchased the 50 pack, but you can buy as few as 25 for $.75 per bid. You then use those bids to buy products at deeply discounted prices. I bought them in order to bid on a T.V., but I lost. I then used my remaining bids to try for a $50 Petsmart gift card, which I won. After all was said and done, purchasing the bid pack and shipping, I spent about $43 for a $50 card. Not too bad. Sure, that wasn't what I really wanted and probably would have spent that money elsewhere, but that's not the point. You definitely can win, and it is not a scam. So, if you have some money that you aren't too attached to, I would definitely recommend BidCactus. There are some high value products to be had at very small prices, and you could definitely make some money there by reselling the stuff on e-bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment